« Home | Welcome Nazaruddin from bogota » | jual ipad di kaskus » | Dirazia, Penumpang Atap Kereta Api Berkurang? » | Chair Cover and Table skirting » | Daftar peserta SEO » | Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia » | Dijual Blackberry » | Harga Jual Blackberry iPhone Laptop Murah » | Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World » | Daftar isi blog » 

Friday, August 19, 2011 

on the red carpet


i had the beautiful dream last night. i was walking the red carpet and I remember clearly from the dream, many stars made a red carpet appearance before the big night began!

I remember looking at all of the stars and seeing Sandra Bullock, Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz slowly go by. The thing that was most noticable though was that all the colors were so vibrant and visible. They were all earthy colors, but it was just so beautiful. I may have invented "tomorrow was in your city", and I'm sure I.

Lately I've been looking at some beautifull celebrity red carpet and party looks in "the KPK building" and i'd love to share them with you. starting with the mr. X, Nazaruddin.

Nazaruddin is “zero to hero”. This is a dream I had.

Red Carpet "not the same as" red notice.


Labels: