« Home | 54th Anniversary PT. Gudang Garam Tbk. » | Chair cover, sashes and Wedding » | Belanja Online » | Demonstran mengepung Jakarta hari ini » | Pusing mikirin kenaikan bbm » | Selamat malam Jakarta! » | Welcome to Sebel » | Iklan “I Hate Slow” milik Smartfren » | “I LOVE YOU” » | Sepeda Motor Injeksi Irit Harga Terbaik Cuma Honda... » 

Saturday, June 23, 2012 

Happy Season

Happy Season of travel!
Wishing you a happy season. I am impressed. Is how I started this when I visited the Arc De Triomphe (Monumen Simpang Lima Gumul Kediri, jawa timur - Indonesia) on Saturday.  I have his "Declaration of Independence" on the photo here.

The Arc de triomphe (Monumen Simpang lima gumul) is a monument in the commune of Kediri, Each has free Wi-Fi access and some have a separate seating area.
We all love our travels.



postingan yang bagus tentang Happy Season

Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
Keep it up.Your research is very informative
God Bless You

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link